(Full instructions are included with unit.)
1. Slide the 2' Xtend-A-Hitch mounting bracket
over main extension tube, making sure hand pin hole is in forward position. See
figure #1 below.
2. Attach Coupler to main shaft, inserting two shorter bolts supplied. Secure
with locking nuts. See figure #2 below.
3. Insert hand pin into forward pin hole.
1. Using a floor jack, jack up completed
Xtend-A-Hitch unit up under your boat trailer, positioning Xtend-A-Hitch
coupler 6 inches in back of trailer coupler. See diagram below.
2. Jack up your Xtend-A-Hitch as close as possible to your boat trailer's shaft.
(Because some boat trailer coupler's hang down, especially surge brake
coupler's, you will want to slide your Xtend-A-Hitch in and out to insure you
clear your towing coupler BEFORE you drill your holes.) Using Xtend-A-Hitch
bracket holes for pilot, drill 1/2 inch holes on each side of trailer shaft.
Bolt Xtend-a-Hitch to trailer with longer bolts supplied. Secure with locknuts.